Contemplating "How to Comment on YouTube"

Without M. Gibson, I wouldn't have stumbled across this.

GlobalMinority whined:
That's the problem rate there. It will NEVER be enough. 600,000 White men dead in the so called civil war to free them and it is still NOT enough. Enough already. Thank you and have a nice day.
paidthec0st replied:
600,000 men died fighting over the right to own slaves! With the southern dying because they wanted slavery continued and Northerners dying because they wouldn't accept southern secession. Blacks don't owe you anything for that nonsense, well over 10 millions blacks were lost in the slave trade. You may continue apologizing now.

Comments

1. "Blacks don't owe you anything for that nonsense, well over 10 millions blacks were lost in the slave trade. You may continue apologizing now."

I’m not God, I can forgive yes (because all have sinned) but it’s hard to forget when such slights have become so common place. One must first acknowledge that they’ve done something wrong. Whites must repent for the ongoing and deliberate sin of racism. Only then will non-whites world-wide be obliged to forgive their transgressions.

The lyrics to an old spiritual go, “if I had ten thousand tongues I couldn’t praise him enough.” In that same token, if whites had ten thousand tongues (apiece) they couldn’t apologize enough for Slavery, Jim Crow- Lynchings, and The Holocaust. The Indian Removal Act- Several world conflicts; Japanese Internment, Upheaval in the Middle East and too many other sins to count.

ReplyDelete
  2. YouTube is a complete nightmare. The racist bullshit that gets spewed on that site makes my stomach turn. ANYTHING with black people in it, gets over taken by racist trolls. I was talking to someone on Facebook about how there are few safe places people of color (Black folk in particular) can dwell on the internet. I've seen racist comments on videos about natural hair care for black women, racist comments on videos of black babies and children, its disgusting. All they do is stalk videos with black folks in it and spew their hate. You don't see black folks camped out in front of videos that white soccer moms have posted, but let someone black to a natural hair journey video...

The only time I Don't see white folks trolling too much is on Malcolm X clips. Even in death their still scared of him.

Replies
    1. So true about YouTube! Makes me lose faith in humanity. Also, LOL about Malcolm X. :p

2. You don't see black folks stalking white soccer mom videos because black people have better things to do with their time. I like it when the poster of a video disables the comment section because I know they are sick and tired of being confronted with that crap and don't want to see it related to their videos.

3. I've noticed that as well Mickey. I've also seen people who've uploaded a video flat out say they will delete comments or flat out block people. But most of the time they just turn the comments OFF>

4. I know, right? I rarely see black people making racist comments on white videos, just on racist whites on black people videos. Reverse racism is a myth.

5. Perla Buttons5/2/12, 9:43 PM

My, uh, "favourite" racist YT comment was in response to an Idris Elba interview. Some American white bloke was going in and on, calling IE all the standard, 'openly racist white person' perjoratives. But he finishes by calling out IE's "n*****" accent, saying only "n*****" trash have that accent.

I just remember thinking "Oh sweetie. There's a place called London. There a lot of people there. Have you heard Michael Caine talk?"

I just rather enjoy the thought of some racist tool going through life thinking that white Britons sound like QEII and Hugh Grant, while POC Britons all talk like Idris Elba/Michael Caine!

6. Black folks don't stalk soccer moms because they are boring. Who can sit through a 3 to 5 min video about them. While our videos are for the most part entertaining.

AC

3. You are right about no safe place for black people to go online. I don't get these racist trolls. It is like they must go to anything black online to spew their hate. Youtube videos,topix, black blogs, tumbler, you name it they are there. Why can't they just leave us alone. I always thought you stayed away from things that you abhorred.

I know this is slightly off topic but another thing that has been bothering me are those BWE blogs out there. Im not sure what is empowering about them.Promoting interracial relationships is fine, but bashing blacks is not. They exclusively promote whiteness as the end goal of what blacks should aspire and marrying a white guy would fulfill all of those aspirations. On of these blogs had a white author featured discussing the dangers black males cause against whites. He was saying black on white crime was at an epidemic rate. Now I know that black on white crime exist, but, how is it at an epidemic rate when whites are 60% of the population and blacks only make up 13%? Everything this author said made whites the victim of black brutality. As if blacks are targeting whites everyday and crime is just something of that is genetically in black dna. I could not believe that this man was on the website or the bloggers willingness to have him on. It was not a healthy discussion. I know this post is long but it just seems that blacks are getting it at two directions, one from whites and one from ourselves.

AC

Replies
    1. I know some of the websites you are talking about like that dateawhiteguy and others. It's a bunch of self-hating desperate women that love the smell of whiteness. When someone suggested to date not only White men but other races since you know White people are the minority of the globe boy do they have hissy fits.

2. They've actually blocked people who have suggested black women date Asian men, Latino men, or black men through out the diaspora. I'm convinced all of those black women are mentally ill. This worhipping of whiteness by these black women is really a sickness.

3. Anon,

Evidently, they haven't been reading the stats. It has been said that the chances of you being victimized by a person will be one from your own race then someone of the opposite race. I also love how they use " interracial" in this. They can't say anything when they have been doing it for centuries.

4. I know the website and interview you are referring to, and I thought I was the only one who got that vibe.(there are mobs of angry violent black people headed for a white neighborhood near you) I couldn't believe that the black female blog host allowed that racist person on her site. When people tried to call out the racism in the interview they were shut down. I don't believe talking about crime with white people is racist, but talking about black crime with a racist is just wrong and not empowering in any way. Every time that man said something negative about black people the blog host was just too stupid to know that he was talking about HER TOO!

5. Leo Princess5/2/12, 5:58 PM

I gave BWE blogs the finger a good while ago, and I see they've gotten worse since. I never thought that was possible.

"Why can't they just leave us alone. I always thought you stayed away from things that you abhorred."

I thought so, too!

6. It sounds like this website:

And if any of you have been to Abagond's blog, you may have ran into a fellow by the name of Jay from Philly. Well...

7. I knew it beyondblackandwhite. You know your blog is bad when other BWE bloggers want nothing to do with you.

8. Anon,

I know blog you're talking about. I'm not anti-IR and, at one point, I've thought about going on there,but after reading some of the posts on there, I was completely offended by some of them. Much as I respect her, I just have problem with her naming her title " Beyond Black and White". For some one who gave the blog that name, she seem to use a lot of divisivenss in it.

Here is the sad part about the creator of the blog: In her introductory part of it, she said that she was called the "N" word at least 3 times in her life, yet she put down Black men--go figure??

I'm for AMBW and other kinds of IR unions. I agree, the purpose for these kinds of blogs should be about promoting IR/AMBW love, unity and as well as in your own community,but how can they say they're doing such when they are putting down Black men and other things and especially letting a racist doing their thing on your website,but shutting down the very people that are trying to help you?I don't get it?

I've always thought that the site was a very biased site,but after reading that part of it that you guys are referring, my respect for her have gone down -32 below.

9. After they defended George Zimmerman that was the straw that broke the camel's back for me. They basically said they didn't blame GZ for being suspicious of Trayvon and that this young man shouldn't have been willing to die for a fashion statement!? You can't make this shit up. That's the exact same justification given for rape.

This doesn't really surprise me because Ted Bundy had a slew of idiotic fangirls. Just like Ayn Rand swooned over a child killer. Then there was that Mammy Chronicles debacle back in '08. Plus there's an unhealthy cult-like environment at those blogs. Anyone who doesn't toe to their party line is a Mammy/Mule/Insert offensive term here. Just like cults use disparaging language about anyone who's critical of their movement.

4. This is too true. So I recent got a new tablet right and I wanted to test it out as well as kill some time so I thought let lme play some online pictionary (shut up lol) anyway I got into one of the room and everyone is guessing right then some fool with their screen name Team KKK start saying nigger, coon and all other shit.

I can't even play fucking outline pictionary something so simple and nerdy and silly and most will consider boring without having racism come out and slap me in my face.

5. truthbetold5/2/12, 3:33 PM

K, there are almost no safe discussion blogs/forums anymore because that's how whites want it. They invade where they are not wanted. Give an opinion when it's not needed and speak about things they know nothing about.

I'm growing frustrated more and more by the day that we can't be left alone! They have the world by the balls, why do they need our blogs too?

ReplyDelete
  6. Paid should have also talk about the countless number of Jews,e Native Americans, Asians or Aboriginals that they killed/ruined. Don't you just love it when the racists don't take responsibly with their actions. I notice that when you bring these world atrocities in their face, they'll try to being up Idi Amin or Joseph Kony to make themselves look good. N how matter how evil they were, they still didn't commit crimes against the world and humanity like they did.

ReplyDelete
  7. They are obsessed with us. Point blank. If they hated us THAT much, they wouldn't have this compulsive need to stalk us. I go to a website called "WhiteWatch" and though the posters are people of color, whites spew hatred about Blacks automatically. When they find out that the website is populated by ALL types of people of color, they can't believe it. It shakes them to their core. Thy need us. Just look what happened when the Moors left Europe. Ever hear of the Dark Ages? If we all just disappeared one day, they would descend into chaos. Who they are is very much tied into our existence. It's a weird creepy obsession that knows no bounds. NO other race of people have a culture of Blackface, lynching post cards, golliwogs, Mammy memorabilia, minstrel shows ect. It's like they hate us...but just can't stay away. They tell us to start our OWN stuff. So we create spaces for ourselves because we are not wanted. And as soon as they do, they start stalking us. We make videos. There they are. Websites. There they are. Like parasites who kill the host but can't live without it. These people don't fool me. And their calcified pineal gland antics never surprise me. Never. History has shown us exactly what we are dealing with.

Replies
    1. truthbetold5/2/12, 8:08 PM

I've been saying that for years.
      We are Mother's milk to them. I find it creepy that they are always in our faces, always trying to find out what we are doing, what we are talking about.

My mom calls it Karmic Paranoia.

2. Obsession is right. I've always felt that many whites have this love/hate relationship with black people from the start. They dehumanize, degrade, and insult blacks to no end, yet, they emulate blacks, copy things from blacks and try to claim it as their own without giving proper credit, and continue this drama. It is sad. A white author by the name of Andrew Hacker quoted a man (whose name I cannot remember) said that "whites need the n***** because it is the n***** inside white people that they do not want to deal with." They project their own shortcomings and insecurities on the easiest target, in this case, black folks.

8. Leo Princess5/2/12, 5:59 PM

And this is where I say, "thank you, Ankh!" for not letting the trolls have anything resembling a field day here.

ReplyDelete
  9. This shows that it's white people with serious problems. Not blacks, Asians, Native Americans or Latinos. We can not live for ourselves without them constantly feeling the urge to tell us what to do, think and say despite everything else.

Any moment of black crime is recorded and broadcast. Any black person with a six figured income and a 401K is suspected of being a candidate for affirmative action. Any black male with a hoodie, dreads and gold teeth is a thug and is therefore a confirmation to the whole race. Any black female with a loud voice is rude and angry and is therefore a confirmation to the whole race.

To white people we are not human beings, but it's not our problem. It's white people who have serious issues.

ReplyDelete
  10. Assuming the 600,000 figure refers only to northern soldiers, and assuming the intent of those soldiers was to end slavery, how exactly does the sacrifice of white men in the past absolve present-day white people of contemporary racism? They weren't the ones who made the sacrifice. Indeed, today's average white American happily takes advantage of his or her white privilege, while simultaneously denying racism and using it to mock us. And if that weren't enough, they often have the audacity to claim that they are the ones who are truly oppressed.

If white people of today were running around killing other white people and sacrificing their lives to end racism, I would be more than willing to start absolving those white people. In reality, however, the average white person believes that the ultimate act of anti-racism does not involve self-sacrifice, it involves indulging in privilege. I am referring to the fallacious belief that claims interracial relationships are inherently anti-racist. In other words, white men believe that the ultimate act of anti-racism does not involve killing and dying, it involves fucking Asian women.

Replies
    1. Then I guess all of those slave masters and other white men who were screwing black women on the plantation were not racist deep down inside even though they rarely acknowledged their biracial offspring and sometimes would sell both the mother and child so that his white wife would not discover his infidelity.

Anti-racist my ass.

2. Perla Buttons5/3/12, 8:59 PM

Uh, this may seem like I'm just airing personal "issues" here, but my White dad is one of the most racist people I know. He's even Anti-Asian, which requires some serious logical gymnastics when your wife is Filipino (Japanese and Chinese = bad, Filo = good). Plus suspicion of brown and black folks and a healthy dose of colonialist denial.

Don't even get me started on my White ex's family.

If they're cool with one or two small, specific groups, "let" their children date POC and don't use perjorative terms, they can't possibly be racist!

3. @Perla Buttons

my white grandmother is racist yet she had 7 kids with black men and all of her grandkids are black

11. Someone I know said that black folk are going to have to create our own 'Underground Railroad' again. We're going to have to create secret places with checkpoints where we can discuss things openly where they cannot come for us or interfere. I remember I was on a site for black hair care products and there were reviews for Carol's Daughter. I could not believe the number of white people leaving comments about how the product didn't "Work for them". One white women wrote: "This stuff doesn't work for normal hair." normal hair?!

I used to joke that black people should colonize Uranus and live there. My friend was like, Nicole they would follow us there too. They would find a way by any means they could. We can't sneeze or wipe our asses without them having something to say about it. I agree 100% with BlackPeopleSuffer: They are OBSESSED with us.

Replies
    1. truthbetold5/3/12, 2:17 PM

Nicole,
      That obsession comes from the need to connect with something due to the fact that they lack a soul.

12. ^^^ Truthbetold. you ain't say nothing but the truth! Have you read YURUGU by Marimba Ani?